This Event Has Already Taken Place
Notify Me of New Events >>
New Year's Eve Dinner Cruise
Tickets: $ 195.06
This Boston New Year's Eve Cruise experience the ideal setting to create an unforgettable memory. Boston's most luxurious cruising vessel awaits. Enjoy New Year's Eve hats, horns and decorations, a Champagne Toast at midnight and Boston Harbor's First Night Fireworks Display. (weather permitting)
- Luxury Cruise: Our friendly hostess will seat you at your private table for a four hour escape to the signature elegance and total entertainment experience only a true luxury cruising vessel can provide.
- Unmatched Skyline Views: Enjoy spectacular views from your table and the Boston First Night Fireworks display at midnight (weather permitting). Explore the ship and her many observation decks.
- Distinctive Cuisine: You and your guests will dine on butlered & displayed hors d' oeuvres, a cheese and cracker display, your choice of appetizer and entree. Finish the evening with butlered & displayed desserts with a chocolate fountain. (view our special New Year's Eve menu)
- Live Entertainment: Dine, mingle and dance to a medley of live music, from softer classics early in the cruise to today's favorites.
- Beverages: Coffee, tea and iced tea are complimentary. Award winning wines, liquor and beer may be purchased separately from your Odyssey service team.
Cruise: 9:00pm - 1:00am
No age restrictions
New Year's Eve Dinner Menu
Chef's Choice Passed and Displayed Hors d'Oeuvres
Roasted Duck Confit
Braised Duck with Cherry Balsamic Demi-Glace served atop a Double Ripe Plantain Cake and a garnished with Sun-Dried Cherries and Candied Pecans
Exotic Mixed Greens
Tossed with Julienne Sweet Fennel, Cinnamon-Caramelized Pecans, imported Goat Cheese and Clementine Orange Vinaigrette
Rich Lobster simmered in Butter and blended with CrÃƒÂƒÃ‚ÂƒÃƒÂ‚Ã‚ÂƒÃƒÂƒÃ‚Â‚ÃƒÂ‚Ã‚ÂƒÃƒÂƒÃ‚ÂƒÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â‚ÃƒÂƒÃ‚Â‚ÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â¨me Fraiche and a touch of Sherry
Bay Scallops Braised in a Light Cream Sauce served over a bed of Baby Spinach and finished with Fontina Cheese
Cornish Game Hens
Brimming with a Sundried Cranberry & Cornbread stuffing glazed with Pecan and Brown Sugar Carmelization served over warm Polenta.
Wild Alaskan Salmon
Garlic and Dill Marinated Salmon roasted with a splash of Chardonnay and served over Cajun Spiced Couscous and a Tower of Roasted Ratatouille Vegetables
Beef Short Ribs
Syrah Braised Short Ribs in a Cabernet Demi Glace served with White Truffle Mashed Potatoes, and Seasonal Steamed Vegetables
Seafood Ravioli Gratinee
Ravioli Pasta stuffed with Shrimp, Scallops and Crab finished Au Gratin with Parmigiano-Reggiano Cheese and Pomodoro Ragu
Center Cut Boneless Pork Chop
Grilled Center Cut Pork Chop finished with a Lemon Rosemary White Wine Reduction and served with Citrus Herb Roasted Potatoes and Red and Yellow Bell Peppers
Mediterranean Vegetable Purse
Israeli Couscous, Roasted Vegetables and Imported Cheese in a Whole Wheat Pastry Bundle served on a bed of Eggplant Confit, Grilled Baby Carrots and Asparagus, all finished with Fire Roasted Red Pepper Puree
Chef's Choice of Seasonal Pastries and Petit Fors
Chocolate Fountain and Assorted Fruits and Cookies
** menu subject to change
- Live entertainment and dancing
Guests aboard the Horizon and Souleiado Decks will enjoy our high-energy dance bands, playing softer standards throughout the earlier part of the evening. There is something for every one, from Motown to disco, from 80's ballads to swing, and from Latin to jazz standards. The Admiral's Lounge will feature recorded, upbeat jazz background music.
Jackets are recommended for men and cocktail attire for women. We request no jeans, shorts, tank tops, halter-tops, gym shoes or flip-flops are worn on any cruise.
60 Rowes Warf
Boston Harbor Hotel