This Event Has Already Taken Place
Notify Me of New Events >>
Timeless :: New Years Eve Boston 2009
Tickets: $ 65 - $ 700
If you have been longing to bring the New Year in style, you are in luck!
The SYNERGY Events cordially invites you to TIMELESS, for the vogue and refined, with an extensive entertainment to finish the year out right.
Enjoy a night of Old Hollywood Glamour at the upscale Calderwood Pavilion, a premier South End theatre.
The evening includes:
- Red carpet reception
- Complimentary appetizers
- Three premium cash bars with VIP reception for VIP ticket holders
- DJs REAZ, FARHAN & ILMADIK spinning Pop, Euro House, Top 40's mash up and Hip-Hop
- Live Band (REUP) that fuses a blend of Hip-Hop, Jazz & Funk
- Glamorous fashion exhibit by surprise international fashion designer
- Live projection of midnight countdown from Times Square
- Live vocal finale by RENEE MARCOU
- Outstanding décor, lights and sound
- Prizes awarded to the best dressed male and female
- Many other surprises and giveaways in store…
Location: Calderwood Pavilion
527 Tremont Street.
South End, Boston
Dress Code is black tie optional. It is strongly recommend that you dress to match the theme.
CASH BAR ONLY.
Don’t miss your chance to celebrate the culmination of 2008 with Boston’s most stylish upscale crowd (21-35 age group).
ONLINE TICKETS AT A DISCOUNTED PRICE:
- $65 for GENERAL ADMIN
- $95 for 1 VIP e-ticket (champagne toast, complementary appetizers, party favors, VIP Area).
-$135 for 1 ULTRA VIP e-ticket (5 drink tickets, champagne toast, complementary appetizers, party favors, VIP Area).
- $700 for 1 CELEBRITY e-ticket (for a group of 4 with private seating area, 1 Champagne bottle, 4 drink tickets each guest, complementary appetizers, party favors, gift bags).
TICKETS ARE NOT MAILED. PLEASE BRING YOUR RECEIPT.
ABOUT THE VENUE:
The Calderwood Pavilion, a 35‚000 square feet complex with a three–story interior space, serves as a theatre hub and a cultural landmark for the City of Boston. It provides a home for artistic collaborations; fosters the development of new plays; helps build and diversify audiences and was designed by Boston–based architects for the arts Wilson Butler Lodge Inc.‚ working with theatre consultants Fisher Dachs Associates and acoustical consultants Acentech.
21 and Over
House, Hip-hop, Top 40, Mashup, fashion show, red carpet, live performance, unique venue
527 Tremont Street