This Event Has Already Taken Place
Notify Me of New Events >>
Timeless 2011: Boston's Most Exclusive New Years Eve Gala
Tickets: $ 70 - $ 500
After the overwhelming success of The Emerging Trends 2010, the 4th Annual Boston Fashion Week Celebration Party, and 2 years of sold out NYE parties, The SYNERGY Events continues to bring you another event you can't afford to miss. The SYNERGY Events cordially invites you to Timeless: A BOND Evening - Boston's most exclusive New Years Eve 2011 Gala.
For the vogue and refined, this celebration will immerse you in "Old Hollywood" James Bond movie theme, with red carpet, outstanding decor, music, signature cocktails, professional photographer and videographer, and live entertainment.
The glamorous event will take place at the Calderwood Pavilion located at 527 Tremont Street - Boston's ultra-stylish private event space.
- Meet Boston's friendly, fun upscale crowd (21-35 age group)
- Hosted by Miss Massachusetts 2010 - Lacey Wilson and Miss Maine (came in 3rd place in Miss USA 2010 title) - Katie Whittier
- Professional photographers and video crew to capture your best moments throughout the night and on the red carpet
- Complimentary appetizers from 10:00-11:00 PM
- Four premium bars with an exclusive VIP bar for VIP ticket holders
- DJ ILMADIK spinning Pop, Euro House, Arabic House, Top 40′s mash up and Hip-Hop. Say no to 30-second DJs playing the same old songs from the radio!!
- Live projection of midnight countdown from Times Square
- Live vocal finale by Liz Lohnes who has performed at The Apollo Theater, Crash Mansion (NYC), Six Flags (NY,and MA),The Down Town Boston Summer Concert Series, Patriots Place outside Gillette Stadium, also sang the National Anthem for the NE Patriots, Boston Celtics and NE Revs to name a few.
- Outstanding decor, lights and sound
- Prizes awarded to the best dressed male and female
- VIP gift bags for Ultra VIP ticket holders (CURRENTLY SOLD OUT)
- Complimentary party favors
- Exclusive 2nd Floor Martini room access for VIP guests after midnight
- Many other surprises and giveaways in store
This year surround yourself with opulence and splendor of TIMELESS 2011, the one and only event that will stand out from the rest of the "New Years Eve Parties" in Boston.
Dress Code: Black Tie optional. Gentlemen-tuxedos or suits. Jackets are required. Ladies - evening dresses or ball gowns. No jeans, t-shirts, or inappropriate attire. It is strongly recommended that your dress to match the theme - Bond, Bond girl, villain, sexy spy, etc.
♣♣ Passed Appetizers (menu subject to change):
* Marinated Octopus
* Tuna Tartare
* Goat cheese barbajuans
* Chicken Tikka On Sticks
* Mini Mushroom Samosas
* And more
A portion of the event profit will benefit The Home for Little Wanderers (www.thehome.org) that services to thousands of children and families each year.
- Access to the exclusive VIP area, Complimentary appetizers, Midnight champagne toast, Party with our models, VIPs and media, 5 drink tickets, 2nd floor Martini Lounge room access after midnight
- Admission to the Event, Complimentary appetizers &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; Red carpet photo opportunity, Midnight champagne toast for the first 100 guests.
Table Service - VIP Admission
- 4 Guest Access to the exclusive VIP area, (seated) Complimentary appetizers, 1 Moet bottle, Party with our models, VIPs and media, 10 total drink tickets for the table, 2nd floor Martini Lounge room access after midnight
Table Service - General Admission Area
- 4 Guests in the General Admission area (seated), 1 Moet bottle, Complimentary appetizers, 2nd floor Martini Lounge room access after midnight
♣♣ ABOUT THE SYNERGY EVENTS:
The SYNERGY Events (Boston, NY, DC) produces upscale themed events that allow high-end guests to mingle, meet and experience unique gatherings through eclectic music, fashion and ambiance. These events are exclusive and distinct, just like our market, because we provide an atmosphere unlike any other. Our events have been covered by Boston Globe, Boston Common, Improper Bostonian, Boston Magazine &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; many other online and print publications. We are the leader in creating unforgettable time for our guests. Join us!
♣♣ ABOUT THE VENUE:
The Calderwood Pavilion serves as a theater hub and a cultural landmark for the City of Boston. It provides a home for artistic collaborations; fosters the development of new plays; helps build and diversify audiences and was designed by Boston-based architects for the arts Wilson Butler Lodge Inc.‚ working with theater consultants Fisher Dachs Associates and acoustical consultants Acentech.
21 and Over
527 Tremont Street