This Event Has Already Taken Place
Notify Me of New Events >>
SYNERGY New Years Eve Gala 2010
Tickets: $ 65 - $ 700
The SYNERGY Events (recent producer of The Emerging Trends 2009 and 3rd Annual Boston Fashion Week Celebration Party) cordially invites you back to TIMELESS, for the vogue and refined, with extensive entertainment to finish the year off right.
Enjoy a night of Old Hollywood Glamour with uber-exclusive social elite & fashionistas at the Calderwood Pavilion located at 527 Tremont Street - Boston's ultra-stylish private event space.
- International upscale crowd (21-35 age group)
- The first 100 online ticket holders will receive a chance to win a brand new iPhone
- Red carpet reception
- Hosted by "Currents" (NET NY Television) Anchor - Francesca Maxime. Ms. Maxime has interviewed such political leaders as President Bill Clinton, Senators John Kerry, Chris Dodd, Charles Schumer, Joe Lieberman, Mitt Romney to name a few.
- Complimentary appetizers
- Three premium cash bars with VIP reception for VIP ticket holders
- DJ ILMADIK spinning Pop, Euro House, Arabic House, Top 40's mash up and Hip-Hop. Say no to 30 second DJs playing the same old songs from the radio!! Music directions by DJ Reaz & Farhan.For a taste of our music, check out: http://www.esnips.com/web/SYNERGYMIXES/
- Live Band by Project K-Paz. The band will start the night with an infusion of Soul, Jazz & Funk
- Glamorous vintage fashion exhibit by international fashion designer Karen Sabag (Israel/NYC)
- Live projection of midnight countdown from Times Square
- Live vocal finale by Lee Wilson (NYC/Boston)
- Outstanding décor, lights and sound
- Prizes awarded to the best dressed male and female
Many other surprises and giveaways in store…
This year surround yourself with opulence and splendor of TIMELESS 2010, the one and only event that will stand out from the rest of the"New Years Eve Parties" in Boston.
9:00 PM - Doors open
9:30-10:30 PM - Live Jazz/Soul Band
10:30 PM - Fashion Exhibit
12:00 AM - Live ball drop/countdown from NYC
12:30 AM - Live vocal finale
Party till 2 AM
A portion of the event profit will benefit The Home for Little Wanderers (www.thehome.org) that has been a Massachusetts landscape for over 200 years. The non profit organization services to thousands of children and families each year.
Black Tie optional. Gentlemen-tuxedos or suits. Jackets are required. Ladies - evening dresses or ball gowns. No jeans, t shirts, or inappropriate attire. It is strongly recommended that you dress to match the theme.
ABOUT THE SYNERGY EVENTS:
The SYNERGY Events (Boston, NY, DC) produces upscale themed events that allow high-end guests to mingle, meet and experience unique gatherings through eclectic music, fashion and ambiance. These events are exclusive and distinct, just like our market, because we provide an atmosphere unlike any other. Our events have been covered by Boston Globe, Boston Common, Improper Bostonian, Boston Magazine & many other online and print publications. We are the leader in creating unforgettable time for our guests. Join us!
ABOUT THE VENUE:
The Calderwood Pavilion, a 35‚000 square feet complex with a three–story interior space, serves as a theater hub and a cultural landmark for the City of Boston. It provides a home for artistic collaborations; fosters the development of new plays; helps build and diversify audiences and was designed by Boston–based architects for the arts Wilson Butler Lodge Inc.‚ working with theater consultants Fisher Dachs Associates and acoustical consultants Acentech.
21 and Over
527 Tremont Street