This Event Has Already Taken Place
Notify Me of New Events >>
OPEN BAR: San Francisco New Years Eve Party - Passport to the World
Tickets: $ 95 - $ 200
This is it! Get set for an amazing end to 2009 as we bring you the most anticipated event of the year - the sophisticated, fun, and upscale A.List SF New Years Eve Ball at the luxurious Westin St. Francis!
This glitzy, landmark event truly embodies what this great city of San Francisco has to offer! Come experience for yourself the exciting and diverse mix of music, fashion, art, culture, sophistication, and charitable causes as we take you into 2010 in style at the largest and most amazing event in town - "Passport to the World NYE Ball!".
Venture all throughout the 30,000+ sq feet going from room to room, experiencing different music and entertainment in each! 3000+ balloons in the midnight balloon drops, and the largest dance floor in SF in the main USA themed room!
Featuring all of the following (subject to change):
* Large theme-based props/decor in each of the main rooms
* Hosted bar where all of your beverages are included
* An edgy, stylish, and sexy fashion show
* Great live bands playing both covers and originals
* 15 of San francisco's best dj's spinning your favorite music
* Live Art taking place right before your very eyes!
* Stilt-walkers/Exhibitionists tantalizing your visual senses
21 and Over
OPEN BAR event
semi-formal dress required
335 Powell St
San Francisco, California