This Event Has Already Taken Place
Notify Me of New Events >>
New Year's Eve 2010 Dinner Cruise
Tickets: $ 200.3
Celebrate New Year's Eve in style aboard the Odyssey Boston!
This New Year's Eve experience the ideal setting to create an unforgettable memory. Boston's most luxurious cruising vessel awaits. With a blue full moon making an illuminating appearance in the night sky, it will be a sight etched in memory for years to come. Enjoy New Year's Eve hats, horns and decorations, a Champagne Toast at midnight and Boston Harbor's First Night Fireworks Display. (weather permitting)
- Luxury Cruise: Our friendly hostess will seat you at your private table for a four hour escape to the signature elegance and total entertainment experience only a true luxury cruising vessel can provide.
- Unmatched Skyline Views: Enjoy spectacular views from your table and the Boston First Night Fireworks display at midnight (weather permitting). Explore the ship and her many observation decks.
- Distinctive Cuisine: You and your guests will dine on displayed hors d' oeuvres, pre appetizer, your choice of appetizer and entree. Finish the evening with a plated dessert with a chocolate fountain. (view our special New Year's Eve menu)
- Live Entertainment: Dine, mingle and dance to a medley of live music, from softer classics early in the cruise to today's favorites.
- Beverages: Coffee, tea and iced tea are complimentary. Award winning wines, liquor and beer may be purchased separately from your Odyssey service team.
Board: 8:00 p.m.
Cruise: 9:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m.
Prices include taxes and gratuity
Cruise Route: Departing from Rowes Wharf, Odyssey cruises along Historic Boston Harbor from Castle Island to George's Island, then east to the Boston Light on Little Brewster Island, and back north to Charlestown Naval Yard before returning to the Wharf. Cruise Route may vary depending on weather.
No age restrictions
Stationary International and domestic cheese and crudites Station
Red Tomato Crisp filled with Nova Lox Mousse and Mujjol Caviar
Striped European Cucumber topped with Whipped Basil Feta Cheese
Spicy Black Bean Tostada with Santa Fe Smoked Chicken Salad
Roasted Duck Confit
Braised Duck with Gram Marnier and Valencia orange reduction over a grilled hominy cake.
Tossed hearty bitter greens with hazelnuts, gorgonzola, grape tomatoes, sun dried cranberries, and finished with smoked tomato vinaigrette
Mini Pastry with caramelized onions, goat cheese, and sweet asian pears.
Statler breast of chicken stuffed with Fresh Herbs, olives, pimentos and boursin cheese served with wilted chicory and toasted orzo and fried leaks
Wild Alaskan Salmon
Herb encrusted roulade of Salmon: Twin filets wrapped in leeks brushed with Dijon mustard crusted with fresh herbs and served over Lyonaise Potatoes and garnished with preserved lemon capote
Beef Short Ribs
Tender cut of Beef slow-roasted with a Savory Red Wine Demi-Glaze accompanied by White Truffle Mashed Potatoes, and fresh seasonal vegetables
Seafood Ravioli Gratinee
Ravioli Pasta stuffed with Shrimp, Scallops and Crab finished Au Gratin with Parmigiano-Reggiano Cheese and Pomodoro Ragu
Center Cut Crown Roast Pork Chop
Grilled Center Cut Pork Chop finished with a Lemon Rosemary White Wine Reduction and served with Citrus Herb Roasted Potatoes and Red and Yellow Bell Peppers
Mediterranean Vegetable Purse
Israeli Couscous, Roasted Vegetables and Imported Cheese in a Whole Wheat Pastry Bundle served on a bed of Eggplant Confit, Grilled Baby Carrots and Asparagus, all finished with Fire Roasted Red Pepper Puree
Stationary Chocolate Fountain
Chef's New Years Eve selection of plated desserts.
* Menu subject to change
People of all ages
Jackets are recommended for men and cocktail attire for women. We request no jeans, shorts, tank tops, halter-tops, gym shoes or flip-flops are worn on any cruise.
60 Rowes Warf
Boston Harbor Hotel