This Event Has Already Taken Place
Notify Me of New Events >>
MV Bayrunner-New Years Eve Cruise
Tickets: AUS$ 395
New Years Eve Cruise
Enjoying the New Years Fireworks display away from all the crowds on the MV Bayrunner - what could be better!
Every year, the MV Bayrunner operates a New Year's Eve Cruise in & around Sydney Harbour, positioned to catch the best views of the world famous fireworks displays, at the same time as you wine & dine the night away.
Get away from all of the street crowds, & enjoy a privileged view of one of Sydney's night of nights!
New Years Eve 2009
The cost for this New Years Eve Cruise will be $395 per person.
Early bird price: $330.
Includes the following
DJ on vessel / dancing / great light show
Wine, beer, soft drink, tea & coffee included. (Spirits may be purchased)
Cocktail style menu includes, from 1730 hrs:
- Turkey mini toast
- Savoury boats
- Marinated chicken bits
- Flat-head fish pieces
- Party meat pies
- prawn & scallop kebabs
- lemon chicken
- pork & parsley chipolatas
- grilled garlic mussels with bacon & cheese from the BBQ
- cooked prawns.
- Lemon & raspberry sponge mousse
- Fresh fruit platters, a selection of cheese, crackers & complimentary Port.
Vessel in place at 7pm for the Light Parade of ships, first Fireworks at 9pm, main Fireworks show starts at 12 midnight
- Cruise starts at Jeffery Street Wharf Milson Point 1730 hrs. (5:30pm) sharp.
- Certificate of attendance will be issued at the end of the night.
- Cruise terminates at Jeffrey Street Wharf Milsons Point 0115 hrs (1:15am).
Please Note: BAR WILL CLOSE 20 MINUTES BEFORE DOCKING, STATE LAW REQUIRES THAT NO ALCOHOL TO BE TAKEN OFF VESSEL
So come on, get your friends together and join us for a great night of fun on Sydney Harbour.
NB: minor menu changes may occur without notice, but still remain of same standard.
- Our Cruise departs at 5-30pm sharp, boarding is at 5-15pm.
- You are required to be at the Wharf at 4-45pm to check in with our staff that will have a red shirt with BAY RUNNER on it.
- Please bring your ticket
- City Rail have extra services to Milson Point Railway Station during NYE, on average 1 train every 6 mins.
- Many roads are closed from noon NYE and parking in many places is prohibited.
- Traffic will be very heavy, allow plenty of time if travelling by car.
- Weather changes on the water are often frequent during summer months, it may be wise to bring a light jacket
- Boat Phone # 04 1773 0769
18 and Over
Kirribilli, New South Wales
Sydney Phone: (02) 9985 8580