This Event Has Already Taken Place
Notify Me of New Events >>
Bond Girl Contest 2011 - Grand Prize worth over $2,500
Tickets: $ 70 - $ 700
The SYNERGY Events cordially invites you to Timeless: A BOND Evening - Boston's most exclusive New Years Eve 2011 Gala. After the overwhelming success of The Emerging Trends 2010, the 4th Annual Boston Fashion Week Celebration Party, and 2 years of sold out NYE parties, The SYNERGY Events continues to bring you another event you can't afford to miss.
For the vogue and refined, this celebration will immerse you in "Old Hollywood" James Bond movie theme, with red carpet VIP entrance, signature cocktails, outstanding music, decor and lights, professional photographer and videographer, and live entertainment.
The glamorous event will take place on December 31, 2010, Friday at the Calderwood Pavilion located at 527 Tremont Street - Boston's ultra-stylish private event space. For More info about the exclusive event, please visit: http://www.synergynye.com/.
Welcome to Timeless Bond Girl Contest 2011!
No matter what decade, the Bond Girls have always maintained their exclusive status by being part of such an elite club.
Do YOU have what it takes to be a Bond Girl? Do you possess the sexiness of Jinx - Halle Berry, or the classic beauty of Honey Ryder - Ursula Andress?
Apply your talents and enter The Bond Girl Contest 2011 for a chance to win the Grand Prize - worth over $2500 - which includes a custom winning plaque, a free makeover with complete hair and makeup done by Celebrity Stylist Naz Kupelian and his salon team, a premium gift bag with exclusive luxury items, a video and photo shoot arranged by the SYNERGY team for your portfolio (valued at $1000), a meeting with TBW Modeling Agency (http://www.thebeautywithin.com) for a potential modeling contract (applies to un-assigned model only) and much much more.
The top three bond girls will be marketed as part of this year's event and the top winner will be marketed for next years' events giving instant exposure to thousands of web visitors that come through our website and our exclusive social media pages.
1. Find out which Bond girl you think you most embody from any of the Bond movies and send us the character's name.
2. Submit three mid- to full-body length photos to this email address: contact@theSYNERGYevents.com (with the subject line: Bond Girl Contest Submission).
3. Include your full name, email address, age and phone number.
4. Give us 5 good reasons why you think you would make a great bond girl this year (be creative!).
You must be over 21 years old and able to attend the event to be considered for the contest. Get your submissions in by November 25, 2010. The top bond girl contestants will be posted on our site starting on December 1st for visitors to vote. The schedule for voting is as follows:
Week 1: We will announce the top 15 Bond Girl contestants and voting starts.
Week 2: We will announce the top 10 Bond Girl contestants and voting continues.
Week 3: We will announce the top 5 Bond Girl contestants and voting continues to pick the top 3.
Week 4: Top 3 Bond Girl contestants announced and promoted for the event.
At the event: Based on the highest number of votes by the event guests, the final winner will be announced.
21 and Over
- Meet Boston's friendly, fun & upscale crowd (21-35 age group)
- Hosted by Miss Massachusetts 2010 - Lacey Wilson
- Professional photographers and video crew to capture your best moments throughout the night and on the red carpet
- Complimentary appetizers from 10:00-11:00 PM
- Four premium bars with an exclusive VIP bar for VIP ticket holders
- DJ ILMADIK spinning Pop, Euro House, Arabic House, Top 40's mash up and Hip-Hop. Say no to 30-second DJs playing the same old songs from the radio!!
- Live projection of midnight countdown from Times Square
- Live vocal finale
- Outstanding decor, lights and sound
- Prizes awarded to the best dressed male and female
- VIP gift bags for Ultra VIP ticket holders
- Complimentary party favors
- Exclusive 2nd Floor Martini room access for VIP guests after midnight
- Many other surprises and giveaways in store
Dress Code: Black Tie optional. Gentlemen-tuxedos or suits. Jackets are required. Ladies - evening dresses or ball gowns. No jeans, t-shirts, or inappropriate attire. It is strongly recommended that your dress to match the theme - Bond, Bond girl
527 Tremont Street Boston, MA
Phone: 617 340 2349