This Event Has Already Taken Place
Notify Me of New Events >>
BNE New Years Extravaganza featuring Talib Kweli
9:30pm - 3am, Open Bar All Night.
Tickets start at $120 and will increase as the event approaches.
- Fresh from fashion week- dance floor mastermind/mash up DJ Mel Debarge... (this kid is sick).
- Music Star Talib Kweli making this party unforgettable right after midnight... read below for details.
- At The Metropolitan Pavilion, one of Manhattan's most spacious and stunning venues.
- 5.5 hour open bar with liquor, beer, wine, and champagne. Table service available. Heavy hors d'oeuvres served the whole time.
- So many bartenders you'll think we're insane.
- Enough dancing to start a revolution.
- After-hours underground masquerade party till 7am at Club Love. Details below.
Talib Kweli, performing live at a party... and it's not a concert. Here's how it's goin' down...
The clock strikes 12 and the dance floor explodes. You'd go hit the open bar, but you can't possibly do that- the DJ is on fire and you're busy showing off your best dance moves. All around you people are toasting, boogie'n down, and just getting wild. This is a special occasion and the energy can't possibly get higher. Until...
TALIB KWELI bursts onto the stage and tears through an electrifying 20 minute, in-party performance just for you and your friends. It isn't a concert at all- more of a "party-enhancer," New Year's HGH if you will. A perfectly timed, energy-packed, live performance that is specifically designed to take this elegant event to an unimaginable level. If you don't know what Talib's about, then you need to get your mind right and check out the following video. New Year's won't have a crowd like this; in fact, it won't be crowded at all, but Talib's gonna bring it just like he does in this clip.
Ballroom glamour meets BNE outrageousness at The Metropolitan Pavilion- located at 125 W 18th St between 6th and 7th Avenues. Check the place out.
DJ Mel Debarge was made for New Year's Eve. He has spun for Mariah Carey, Louis Vuitton, the Clintons, the Dark Knight premiere, the list continues... and has played internationally from Tokyo to Vegas to Paris. One reviewer from fashion week wrote, "The way Mel made girls dance in Paris should be illegal...Most. Fun. EVER."
And if you want more, we're throwing a late night masquerade party at the underground club, Love. This party is not for the faint of heart, check it out.
If you've been to a BNE New Year's event before you know the deal. If not just click and watch this video...it says it all.
USE THE DISCOUNT CODE: PAUL10 FOR A 10% DISCOUNT!
21 and Over
Open BAR ALL NIGHT
YOUNG FUN AND STYLISH
DRESS TO IMPRESS. Semi Formal.
125 w 18th Street
New York, New York